Indoor full color P2.5 flexible led modules for special innovation and custom shape
P2.5 Flexible led module parameter
P2.5 flexible led module
Magnetic front service
Vertical 140°, Horizontal 140°
Max. Power Consumption
Avg. Power Consumption
Out Of Control Rate
1/10,000, Zero before delivery
1. Super flexibility: concave angle and convex angle reach 120°,but we suggest<95°.
2. We make surface paint a uniform color, no color different.
3. Use high lumen and matt black surface leds, high contrast rate.
4. Quality Silica gel, will not deform.
5. Magnetic front service module, strong arractive power.
Q1: What's the warranty on your LED Display Screen?
A1: We have a 3-year warranty for our led display screen and 100,000 hours lifespan of the led lamps.
Q2: What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service?
A2: For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and 13 years technical team who are willing to answer your question 24/7. We can offer a whole complete solution for your project! For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the screens, and change the broken modules with spare parts. Also, we can send technicians to your country to solve problems. Mostly, our led display will not have big problems within warranty time!
Q3: Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A3: We accept T/T and L/C, For both T/T and L/C, At least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70% before delivery. Our average Production time is 16 days, after receiving the deposit.